Who we are
Our website address is: https://gourmetcoffee.dk
Our server is hosted by Unoeuro.
Personal data we collect, why we collect it and who we share it with
We save these personal data when you place an order in our webshop: Name, address, phone, e-mail address, IP address and the content of your order.
We need the name, address, phone, e-mail address and order content, because these data are necessary to deliver the order and inform you about the delivery. We register your IP address to validate your order and to avoid fraud in our webshop. We do not register your payment details since you enter those directly into the payment gateway Epay.
We share your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and order content with the following companies:
– PostNord for delivery inside Denmark, so that we can send the order to you.
– DSV for deliveries outside Denmark, so that we can send the order to you. DSV share the data with their sub-contractors: FedEx, DHL, TNT and GLS depending on your chosen destination and delivery method.
– E-conomic (accounting program), so that we can do accounting for our webshop, for taxes etc.
– IEX (integration program), so that we are able to automatically transfer your data from our webshop to E-conomic.
– FDA (Food & Drug Administration) for courier orders to USA, because coffee is food and we are therefor required to do so by law.
How long we retain your data
Your personal data are kept for five years, and are then deleted. We save your data for this period of time since we are required to do so by Danish law for our company tax documentation.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to be informed on which information we keep on you. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you have the right to get it corrected. In some cases we are required to delete your personal data, if you ask us to do so. For instance, if you personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose.
You can contact us if you believe that your personal data is processed in violation with the law. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org